Monday, October 4, 2010

25 Stunning Shots of Kenya

Thanks for visiting! Use the RSS feed or e-mail subscription to keep up to date on what's happening on this site.
Kenya is perhaps one of the most beautiful countries in the world.  Among the rich natural resources like coffee, wildlife is what attracts most visitors, and the stunning sunrises along the Indian ocean.  It’s often been said that it’s impossible to get a bad shot while photographing in Africa, and these photos of Kenya seem to prove that.

Stunning Shots of Kenya


Cohabitation
My island, my cloud, my life - Meine Insel, meine Wolke, mein Leben
zoriah_kenya_fishing_darwins_nightmare_industry_fishermen_nets_perch_20090122_6187
Kenya Silhouette
Sunset in Kenya - Masai Mara
Zebra crossing - Zebrastreifen
The caravan passes - Die Karawane zieht weiter
joyful dancer
Sleeping Lion
zoriah_kenya_kakuma_famine_drought_rain_refugee_camp_20090127_8708
Flamingo Trott
Reflecting Hyaena
Rainbow Grazers
Deserted
red-headed rock agama
Mt Kilimanjaro 1
I want to ride my bicycle where I like - Radeln
Lonely Walk
Tsavo Reflection.jpg
Ngoma!
African Sunrise !
I want a Cuddle !
Coping with Disaster: Sandstorm in Kenya
Something to Yell About.
L'isola dell'amore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover